Friday, April 21, 2017

Friday Finds

  1. Starts with P
  2. Week's Favorite
  3. Foot, feet
The first two will be the same, except we’ll work our way through the alphabet. The second can be a favorite image or activity from the week. The third will be different each time.

Friday Finds ABC Wednesday


Letter P - I'm going to try to find cities/towns we've visited as the theme. I am excluding Canada and the US for this round.
I will keep a running list at the bottom of the Friday post.

Prague Czech Republic

Morning in Prague
Wandering Prague
Church
Church







A bonus P!




WEEK'S FAVOURITE didn't take many/any photos this week. BUT I got my new phone (a month without one!!) so this is the first photo I took when I got it! LOL






FOOT/FEET Mazatlan Mexico February 2017



ALPHABET AROUND THE WORLD
  1. Alice Springs, Australia
  2. Bratislava, Slovakia
  3. Cartagena Columbia
  4. Delft The Netherlands
  5. Edinburgh Scotland
  6. Florence Italy
  7. Giverny France
  8. Hong Kong China
  9. Istanbul Turkey
  10. Jamaica
  11. Kalambaka Greece
  12. Lagos Portugal
  13. Melbourne Australia
  14. Normandy France
  15. Old Head Kinsale Ireland
  16. Prague Czech Republic

8 comments:

  1. Prague is a place I would love to see for myself someday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Prague looks wonderful. A bonus P is interesting to say the least. Nice shopping list. Nice pedicure.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Prague is a nice town. I don't femember much about. It though but I remember the clock. Your bonus "P" was a surprise. And finally, those four feet might win my contest.
    ..

    ReplyDelete
  4. I remember that clock! It seemed to take forever waiting for it to chime the hour but it was worth it. The charcuterie board looks like it was delicious. I had some great meals there as well. I remember seeing the photographs after the terrible flood and looking at places I had been. I'm sure they've recovered from those floods now. The bonus P cracked me up! Great shot of the sunbathing feet!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Who would believe those feet have so many miles on them! Love the European architecture. The bonus P caught me by surprise. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  6. Prague looks absolutely wonderful! Love the dramatic clouds in that one image. I do not know how you could go a month without a phone. Those looks like some happy feet! Thank you so much for joining in Friday's Hunt!

    ReplyDelete
  7. wonderful choice for P, still on my list to visit... hopefully soon

    ReplyDelete

This blog does not allow anonymous comments.