Friday, July 14, 2017

My Town Shootout

My Town Shootout

Jul 14: Rainbows - Show us rainbows from your town or surrounding nature.

We don't see many rainbows in our current location. I went through my files and did find this one from our old house.







Jul 7: Summer Drinks - Share with us your favorite summer drinks and beverages served in your town.

Jul 14: Rainbows - Show us rainbows from your town or surrounding nature.


Jul 21: Heat of the Moment - What is the summer season looking like in your town? Share no matter if you aren't in the northern hemisphere.

3 comments:

  1. ...what with all the rain that we have had this year, I've yet to see a rainbow.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tom, at the rate we're going I'm thinking we should start building an ark! Another gloomy day and more flooding last night.

      Delete