Sunday, June 11, 2017

Foto Tunes Part 4

Tom the backroads traveller hosts this weekly meme.

I was cleaning up files on my external hard drive, actually making the files more meaningful to save time looking for stuff!

So it seems in 2009 I did a 365 daily photo challenge. The month of May was song titles. They made me smile so I thought I would use them over here. That would mean 31 songs for Mondays. So I will do 5 a week.

We traveled to China for some of that May.

Part 1 May 1 - 6
Part 2 May 7 - 12
Part 3 May 13 - 18
Part 4 - May 19 - 24

19 - Garden Song


Home in the garden




20 - Sound of Music



Toronto going to see my favourite ever play/movie!



21 - Standing On The Corner


Toronto


22 - Workin' 9 to 5




23 - Among My Souvenirs


Brought back from China



24 - Tower of Song


We saw Leonard Cohen for the second time on this tour in London ON



4 comments:

  1. ...Jackie, what a nice collection, I may borrow one or two. Music is an important part of our lives. Thanks for sharing, enjoy your week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great collection and such a famous Chinese dragon!
    Wow, you've seen L. Cohen!
    Greetings from Germany

    ReplyDelete
  3. There'll never be another like Leonard.

    ReplyDelete

This blog does not allow anonymous comments.