Wednesday, October 28, 2015

Foto Challenge

CFFC

Cee's Fun Foto Challenge

Upcoming: Doors and Windows
Upcoming: Buildings and Trees
Upcoming: Wood and Metal
Upcoming: Kids or Pets with Toys
Upcoming: Orange and Green
Upcoming: Anything Painted – from a bird feeder to peeling paint
Cee’s Fun Foto Challenge: Phones or Computers


Me in 2006. We have been around computers since the 1980s. 


Our first computer was a Commodore Vic 20!!


And our first game - Car Chase. Look at those graphics!!


I never leave home without my laptop, phone, e-reader, iPad and cameras!

In a hotel room somewhere!




At home.





6 comments:

  1. Wonderful entry for this week's challenge. Thanks so much for playing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They're such handy things to have... until they start acting up, and then bad words start being used by the user.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's why I have my own in-house help desk in my husband!

      Delete
  3. Hi Jackie , How do you do it? I just cannot keep up with all your travel and fascinating posts . Lots to remember when you travel with all your technology. Lovely photos , like the one of you sitting facing the camera, nice top , colour suits you, Take care Anne x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's easy when you don't have to work!! Thank you I like that photo too.

      Delete

This blog does not allow anonymous comments.