Monday, August 11, 2014

It's Monday! What are you reading?


 

It's Monday! What are you reading? is hosted by Sheila at Book Journey. For this meme, bloggers post what they finished last week, what they're currently reading, and what they plan to start this week.
My comments are not meant to be recaps of the story lines as I include a link to Goodreads for their synopsis of the book. I am merely stating how I felt about the book without giving any spoilers.



72 COMPLETED READS TO DATE!
1 ABANDONED
1 not finished as it expired so I will have to borrow it again. The Nightmare

Reading:
WOW I'm still reading last week's "started". What to say, it's been busy and we had out of town visitors.

The Cuckoo's Calling (Cormoran Strike, #1)

2 comments:

  1. Hmmm, I just finished Daniel Silva's latest spy thriller, The Heist.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am reading Entree Refusee.
    It's the journal of a young Jewish, French-speaking girl from Winnipeg during the early 1940s. Some members of her family in Paris were not granted visas to come to Canada to escape the Nazis when they invaded France.

    ReplyDelete

This blog does not allow anonymous comments.