Monday, January 7, 2013

An Accidental Blog - Dreaming of France




The rules for this meme are: Please join this weekly meme. Grab a copy of the photo above and link back to An Accidental Blog. Share with the rest of us your passion for France. Did you read a good book set in France? See a movie? Take a photo in France? Have an adventure? Eat a fabulous meal or even just a pastry? Or if you're in France now, go ahead and lord it over the rest of us. We can take it.
Maybe we can all satisfy our yearnings for France, until we get there again.


Crepes in Paris August 2012 - this is how my mother always made crepes when we were growing up. I didn't realize for the longest time that this wasn't how Americans and Canadians had pancakes!! My favourite with lemon and sugar!!



6 comments:

  1. How lovely they look! I've never had any crepes on my visits to France-yet. I plan to indulge when I'm there in June.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks so delicious. Our homemade crepes never end up like that. Thanks for sharing and thanks for playing along with Dreaming of France. Here’s my Dreaming of France meme

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love crepes, strange because for years and years I have not eaten pancakes .. then I discovered Breton Crepes in Paris .. savoury ones .. yummy yummy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. We have 3 things in common .. . well in a way !! My mum was born in Dublin, my Aunty and Uncle live in Toronto and have done for 59 years .. (i am not sure if she was born in England or Ireland, if Ireland I think it might of been Belfast) and one of my cousins and family live in Montreal, which I visited 2010.. Never been to Dublin, or Toronto though.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have never had them with lemon and sugar-always nutella and bananas. I have also had artichoke with ham which is one of my favourites. In Brittany I had the best crepes.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Crepes are an integral part of the Parisian street-scape .... I remember walking up Rue Moufftard last month and seeing the little hole-in-the-wall vendeurs tossing their crepes for awaiting customers .... Oh! To be back there right now!

    "All Things French"

    ReplyDelete

This blog does not allow anonymous comments.