Thursday, August 2, 2012

Alphabe-Thursday

Jenny Matlock 

I'm posting over at Jenny Matlock's Alphabe-Thursday. 
Today's letter is K. 


For today's letter I thought long and hard about the letter K. Then I decided on Kitchen where we've had many a Kitchen Kaffee Kalstch!
This is a history of our Kitchen since we moved in twenty years ago. I have been on a mission to make our house "sell ready" for the last couple of years and the Kitchen was the (almost) last room to get neutralized with paint and decoration.

These photos are running chronologically backwards. This is a fun trip down memory lane!!












12 comments:

  1. kitchen - or heart of the home! great choice for letter k.
    it was fun to go backwards and see the kitchen in it's many stages. i adore ADORE and am KRAZY for the terracotta color. That must have been beautiful! but, you are right to neutralize everything if selling. great k post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks like it grew! Our kitchen is orange right now. If we every move, we better paint the walls too! {:-D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved seeing the changes over the years! I hope Porter and Parnell weren't drinking and driving!!
    Thanks for stopping by for my K post!

    ReplyDelete
  4. great idea to reflect through the years...I get the sell-ready slog, but have now decided any future changes we do to our home will be for us. that is, if we have any energy to lift a paintbrush.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice transformation as you change as a family, your kitchen also changes. It is nice to see how your style has differed over the years.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks like your kitchen has definitely seen some changes! fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Quite a change from the knotty pine! It is really lovely. Your displayed treasures are wonderful!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Loved that you presented them backwards. Really like your 'objects d'art' you now have displayed, but the memories of kids growing up can never take away the joys found in a kitchen♪

    ReplyDelete
  9. That was a sweet trip back in time - your kitchen has had many looks, and I'll be you've loved every one.

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a kute trip in your kitchen.

    That rocking horse kissing picture made me smile. Gosh, I remember both my kids and my Grands doing that!

    Sweet, sweet, sweet!

    Thank you for linking this week.

    A+

    ReplyDelete

This blog does not allow anonymous comments.