Friday, April 27, 2012

Friday Finds - Books


I'm posting over here today at Should Be Reading.

libbysbookblog.blogspot.com


These are some new books I bought this week for going on vacation.
A few of them I had mentioned in my post on the 2012 Pilgrimage Book challenge. The synopsis for each of these can also be found in that post.
The Last Good Man: A Novel
This one is set in Copenhagen, our fist stop.
Prague, a novel about Budapest
Don't be fooled by the title, it is entirely set in Budapest, our second stop.
The Mozart Conspiracy (Ben Hope #2)
Vienna, another stop.

I selected the other books I bought from my Goodreads TBR list.

City of Bohane
I mentioned this in a post on the Costa Awards list.

This Beautiful Life
I wrote about this book found on the Toronto Star's 2011 must read books.

The next two I found atthis new blog (to me) Crime Always Pays.
The Cold Cold Ground By Adrian McKinty

Dublin Dead: A Novel By Gerard O'Donovan


No comments:

Post a Comment

This blog does not allow anonymous comments.