Friday, April 6, 2012

Friday Finds - Books




What great books did you hear about/discover this past week? Share with us your FRIDAY FINDS  hosted by MizB over at Should Be Reading.

Before The Poison 
Synopsis here.  Interesting as it is a stand-alone book.


Headhunters
Synopsis here

Cold Comfort: An Officer Gunnhildur Mystery
Synopsis here

Hanging Hill
Synopsis here. I spotted this author while browsing in the bookshop and jotted his name down to check him out. Later in the week I was cleaning out my bookcase and found a book by him, Birdman Birdman which I had obviously bought quite a while ago in a second-hand book store.


The MineFields
Synopsis here. 

1 comment:

  1. I'm reading Nearly Departed in Deadwood. It was a free ebook for Kindle. It's lighthearted humorous fiction and an easy read to pass the time.

    ReplyDelete

This blog does not allow anonymous comments.