Sunday, July 10, 2011

365 Decluttering - Incredible Week!

Threw a bottle of teriyaki sauce out from cupboard, no idea how long it had been there. It's easier to make my own whenever I need some.

A block of wood and some plastic went to a friend's house when DH installed an air conditioner for her.

A dried up tube of glue - I broke one of my boxes and tried gluing it but it was a solid mass.

A box that my latest box came in, was holding on thinking I could use it for something but gave in!

DH cleaned out his car, lots of crap cleared out from there.

Brought a book to a friend at work that I knew she would like.

BUT the piece de resistance was the garage. I had bought a coupon from Kijiji for $300 (up to 350 pounds of junk) to be removed for $150. The truck came yesterday and picked up all the crap   stuff and loaded it to be weighed. It came in over 350 pounds so we were charged another $43. It was so worth it to get rid of it all.
Bad shot - sun was shining directly on me
 Broken clay pots, old mailbox

DH insisted on helping the lone guy, I told that is why you pay for a service!


Probably about 400 pounds of junk!

2 comments:

  1. Sigh... I only have a 648 sq ft apartment, and I have a bad feeling that if I got started, I would find 400 lbs of junk to ditch too [looks out at living room, then quickly looks away].

    ReplyDelete
  2. I too just threw out a stone hard tube of super glue last week!!!

    Gill

    ReplyDelete

This blog does not allow anonymous comments.