Thursday, April 14, 2011

Bathroom Reno - Finally

Finally have everyone's schedules coordinated and they started demolishing the bathroom upstairs.

I forgot to take some photos when it was still "decorated", I took these once we had removed all the pictures and fancy towels out!




This is what I came home to last night.



Remnants of old turquoise tub from when we moved in. We had Bath Fitters cover it many years ago and didn't think I'd ever see it to get a photo!


Today they are removing all the stuff and getting ready to start the plumbing. Some minor adjustments have to made to the plan as the sink I selected

By the end of the day this was much fuller.

The rad may be replaced by a heated floor, the contractor called today to see if I liked that idea. I said yes, as it had been on my original wish list.
 We're gaining inches as the walls are demolished. Obviously someone had built new wall over this charming tile from well before our purchase of the house!


No comments:

Post a Comment

This blog does not allow anonymous comments.