Monday, March 14, 2011

Rashers!



I couldn't believe my eyes on Saturday when I was at the grocery store. I found "real" reashers, like in Ireland.
There's nothing as nice an Irish breakfast with rashers and white pudding. Sadly, I haven't been able to find white pudding in the last few years.
We tried the rashers today and they were delicious.

President's Choice touts these as:
Pork from Ireland’s Golden Vale region is widely recognized for its exceptional quality and freshness. PC® Wiltshire Bacon Rashers are delicately smoked and cured the old-fashioned way, using only imported Irish pork for a distinctively succulent flavour.







I do find it odd that the back states Irish and the front says Product of the USA. However, it's fine with me as long as they keep stocking this!

No comments:

Post a Comment

This blog does not allow anonymous comments.