Thursday, October 7, 2010

Toronto Thursday - ESL Class

I've been MIA around Blogland for the last 3 weeks as I was taking a Teaching English as a Second Language class on the weekends, 3 of them from 9-6 Saturday and Sunday. so with working full time there's just been no time to blog or read blogs *sigh*!!

Theere are some sites that consideer this course as a scam, whatever, I got what I wanted out of it and I think most of the class did also.
But I really enjoyed the class, particularly the group of 19 others in my class. The energy and enthusiasm was amazing. We went all very nervous for our final presentations but every single person did an astonding job.
Every one remained engaged and participated in all the lessons. We covered every possible subject from making paper puppets to project management to making kites to learning about mummies.

Here are a few pictures I took on the last day.













No comments:

Post a Comment

This blog does not allow anonymous comments.