Saturday, September 4, 2010

Saturday Breakfast

We went to check out another breakfast diner last Saturday - Lady Marmalade. It's cute and small with mismatched tables, chairs and dishes.
DH had the daily baked french toast “bread pudding” style w/ fresh fruit & berry coulis at $10.50, which I consider a little pricy. He really enjoyed them so I found a recipe to try them at home.

I had the 2 eggs (poached or scrambled) served w/ toast, potatoes, salad or tomatoes. 7.95
The scrambled eggs very very good, tomato bland and cold considering it is August and the markets are full of good tomoatoes. I didn't enjoy the potatoes at all but that is a personal preference as I do not like spices added to my potoates. I'm just an old-fashioned Irish girl and like my potatoes plain.

On a scale of 1 to 10 I would give this around a 7. Coffee was lukewarm. I think Okay Okay is better and we've been back there once since I wrote that linked post.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This blog does not allow anonymous comments.