Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Underground Restaurants

Salt Shaker keeps an updated list of the underground restaurants that are popping up in large cities around the world.
 I have been following  this blog for a while and am fascinated by the whole concept. I love reading her menus and her recaps of the evening events. I might even try and go to one when we are in London, time allowing.

One of the links to a location Toronto didn't work but The Hidden Lounge did work and they have a blog.
They also have a website.
They were featured here. Their blog also has a link to a Globe and Mail article.
There is a lot more information on the underground restaurant scene in Toronto here.
I'm going to have to find some friends to go to one of these.

3 comments:

  1. Curious. Sounds a little to elitist for my taste, (I mean I'm not sophisticated enough to qalify.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eva, I agree with you regarding the descriptions of the Toronto ones. But check out the one in London, her blog is a pleasure to read and the photos are amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Eva, check out Jamie Oliver's review of the Underground Restaurant in London.
    http://www.jamieoliver.com/news/are-underground-restaurants-all-they-re

    ReplyDelete

This blog does not allow anonymous comments.